Thursday, May 22, 2008

She told everyone she's a fairy

EtsyBloggers Rule and here is an example of why. From eveline.timeless description:

"When my sister was little, she would tell everyone who wanted to hear, and who didn't want to hear, that she was a fairy.
She would pick up the phone saying 'I'm C, but I'm actually a fairy'. She would point out the trees she had been dancing around in with her fairy friends the previous night. Whenever we went somewhere where she could have her face painted, she always wanted to be 'a cherry fairy', because 'that's what I am'.

This little girl told everyone she is a fairy, too. And looking at her, I believe her.

This is a mixed media original on a 5.9" or 15 cm square wooden tile. It is done in acrylics, water pencil and water colours. I've used acrylic paper, book pages, gesso, loose glitter and glitter glue.

The work is very textured and signed discreetly at the front.
It already has a hook, ready for hanging, but you can move the hook down if you don't need it. The sides are painted so it does not need a frame."

Everyone should have a fairy in the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and opinions! Jana