Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blog Carnival ~ Glimpsing a Crafter's Studio

Here is a picture of my kitchen island where I do most of my creating. It is a great space since the top is granite so I can easily clean up anything that lands on it (and believe me that is alot!!!)


Also you can see part of the window (on the far right) and the sliding glass door where I can look out and see the beautiful farmland.




My studio is very conducive to creating and I love standing there stamping and coloring and painting.




Finally I want to show you the landscape that I see every day which in itself is inspiring!




I hope you have enjoyed having a peek at my studio! Remember to be creative every day! (see my full article on Serendipity Collections Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and opinions! Jana